We answer the questions that you ask yourselves frequently.
What are the opening dates ?
– Accommodations: From January 4th till December 13th, 2019
– Camping pitches : From April 1st till September 27th, 2019
What are the arrival and departure hours ?
– For the accommodations, check-in time start at 4 pm and check-out is before 10 am.
– For the pitches, check-in time is before 11 am and the check-out is at 12 pm.
What are the arrival and departure hours ?
– In July & August: Everyday from 8 am to 8 pm.
– From April to June & in September:
+ From Monday to Friday: from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.30 pm to 7.30 pm
+ On Saturday and Sunday: from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 7.30 pm
Where is the campsite Sites & Paysages Le Moulin ?
The Campsite Sites et Paysages Le Moulin**** is located in Martres-Tolosane, in the department of Haute-Garonne and in the region Occitanie Midi-Pyrénées.
How to get to the campsite ?
– By vehicle: Highway A64; exit at junction n°21 (Boussens) or n°22 (Martres-Tolosane). From the village centre follow the direction of the little brown panels with the logo “Camping” followed by words “Le Moulin”.
– By train or by autoubus: SNCF train station of Martres-Tolosane (2km) or of Boussens (6km)
– By plane: Airport of Toulouse-Blagnac (70km – 45mn). Low cost lines to Carcassone (150km – 1h30) & Lourdes in high-season (100km – 1h)
How many pitches are there?
– Total number of pitches: 106
– Number of tourism campsite’s pitches (pitches ready to receive tents, caravans or camping-cars): 60
– Number of recreational accommodations (Mobile-homes for secondary residence): 13
– Number of renting accommodations (chalets, Mobile-homes, caravans, renting tents): 33
What is its surface ?
The campsite is much expanded; its area is large with 12 hectares but there are only 106 pitches. Expanded spaces of nature are preserved for walks: woods and meadows along the edge of the Garonne.
Is it shaded ?
The Campsite Sites & Paysages Le Moulin has grassy and semi-shaded pitches. Some of them, even now, are very shaded.
However, the new Ecolochic chalets area is in full sunlight, but they are very well insulated and each room is air-conditioned.
Are animals admitted in the Campsite ?
Animals are admitted on the Campsite (2 animals per location maximum) and in the accommodations (1 animal per accommodation maximum).
They are subject to a fee and must be kept on a leash at all times.
The big spaces and the Garonne are the dogs paradise and especially of them who like to swim.
Are Barbecues authorized ?
Yes, the barbecue makes part of the holidays, doesn’t it? Except if a decree is taken by the prefect in case of drought, electric, gas and charcoal barbecues are allowed.
There are several collective barbecues all over the camping and each accommodation (except for tents-bungalow which are near a collective barbecue) have a small private barbecue.
Can I hire a fridge in the campsite ?
Yes, even deckchairs for relaxing holidays.
However the number of fridges being limited, it is necessary to book in advance.
Can I hire a baby kit ?
Yes,you can hire a baby kit which includes a bed, a high-chair and a bathtub. The hire of this kit is recommended. You still have at your disposal in our toilets: a bathtub with a changing table and a little W.C.
And for the children to play there is a games library during the high season which is near the bar .
Can I rent bicycles there ?
Yes, we offer a bicycle rental service for the whole family: children, adults, baby seats and for lovers, a tandem.
We even have electrically assisted bicycles.
How to book?
– By internet, 24/7 by secure payment by clicking here
– By phone, contact us on: +33 (0)5 61 98 86 40
– By postmail, you can pay by banking transfer or french cheque then send us your booking contract to the following address:
Camping Sites et Paysages Le Moulin
Lieu dit Le Moulin
How can I pay ?
– By credit card: by internet via our secured site or by phone
– By banking transfer N° IBAN: FR 76 1026 8026 8654 1057 0020 034 / SWIFT BIC : COURFR2T
– By a French bank cheque: to the order “Camping Le Moulin”
– Partially by french system Vacaf
– Cash: in Euros only
Do have I any extra cost on site ?
We will ask you to pay an environmental contribution of €0.30 per adult per night.
Children are not concerned.
A 4-star Campsite according to the decision of classification of July 19th, 2018
Managed by the Development company of the Campsite Le Moulin, registered on the trade of TOULOUSE on 04/23/2003 under the number of SIRET 448 308 163 000 14 – APE code 5530Z
Intercommunity VAT number FR 04 448 308 163
Member of Sites & Paysages de France since 2002
Labelled by “The Green Key” since 2007
Gîtes de France reference: 31G200714
ANCV Convention: 195424
VACAF approved since 2016
Registered by the Haute-Garonne academic inspectorate in the directory of reception facilities for 4 classrooms under number 41-2008
Year-round, on holiday or at the weekend, take full advantage of accommodation or a location in a quality 4-star campsite near Toulouse. In lush greenery, enjoy nature while enjoying the proximity of Toulouse and all its cultural, artistic and tourist.
Toulouse Campsite Le Moulin Sites et Paysages – 31220 Martres-Tolosanes (France – Occitanie – Haute Garonne ) – 33.05.61.98.86.40